Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Call Your Reps. to Sponsor SR99 Senate resolution that opposes U.S. ratification of the UN's Convention on the Rights of the Child.

http://www.parentalrights.org/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={32683D71-2778-4842-AB94-4BE6581810E9}&DE=

Call Blitz for SR99 - Now running
Goal: 40 cosponsors for the Senate resolution that opposes U.S. ratification of the UN's Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Who Do I Call?: Check this page to find out which Senators are already on board, and which ones need a call. Then call your senators whose numbers are provided on that page.
Suggested Script:
If your Senator is a Republican:
"Hi, my name is _____ and I am a constituent of Senator ________.  I want to encourage the Senator to support SR99. I care about American sovereignty my parental rights and would like to see my Senator stand against dangerous encroachment from UN treaties." 
If your representative is a Democrat:
"Hi, my name is _____ and I am a constituent of Senator ________.  I want to encourage my Senator to support SR99. I care about America's sovereignty and my parental rights and would like to see my Senator work to protect them. Halting the U.N. Child Rights Convention enjoys bipartisan support at the state level, so I don't understand why Democrats in Washington insist on staying out-of-step on this issue." 

Click on your state below to find your representative's name and contact information.
AlabamaHawaiiMassachusettsNew MexicoSouth Dakota
AlaskaIdahoMichiganNew YorkTennessee
Arizona Illinois MinnesotaNorth CarolinaTexas
ArkansasIndianaMississippiNorth Dakota Utah
CaliforniaIowaMissouriOhioVermont
ColoradoKansasMontanaOklahomaVirginia
ConnecticutKentucky NebraskaOregonWashington
DelawareLouisianaNevadaPennsylvaniaWest Virginia
FloridaMaine New HampshireRhode IslandWisconsin
GeorgiaMarylandNew JerseySouth CarolinaWyoming

No comments:

Post a Comment